Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hu-Blow

Met a friend at Marina Square on Friday..

Friend: Where are you going?

Me: I want to go MBS to have a look at the Hub-lot (as in ballot) boutique. I heard today is the official opening.

Friend: What? what "brr-lot?

Me: Err.. Hub-blow?

Friend: Its pronounced as Hu-Blow.

I always knew I pronounce Hublot wrongly but I just love to pronounce it as Hub-lot as I felt it sounds better than Hu-Blow.

Hublot is also my favourite brand. In fact, it was the brand that bought me into the horology world. The particular watch in fact was the Rose Gold Hublot Big Bang.


The Hublot 44mm Rose Gold Big Bang - Black Ceramic

I just love how the colour combine together. The red needle with gold letterings on a black carbon fiber dial. The black ceramic bezel on a rose gold watch is just the perfect combination.